Last updated 20 October 2020
Name: Live Doors AB
Registration number: 559261-6717
Address: Kungstensgatan 21 A, 113 57 Stockholm, Sweden
Support email: [email protected]
We may make changes to these Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately when we post a revised version of these Terms on the Site. The Terms were last updated on the date above stated and apply to all purchases made on or after this date. Previous versions of the Terms can be found here.
You understand and agree that to use the Service you must be 18 years of age or older or have your parent or guardian’s consent to each purchase of Tickets.
1. Description of the Service
1.1 The Service provided by Doors includes the possibility for you to purchase tickets (“Ticket”) to watch livestream music concerts or other types of related livestream events (collectively “Events”) on the Site.
1.2 The Ticket will be sent as an email with a link to the Event. You can watch the Event either in your desktop web browser, on your tablet or smartphone. It is your obligation to make sure that your viewing device and system meet the applicable minimum technical requirements (which can be found here). Please make sure that you web browser version is always up to date.
1.3 Please note that some Events may be restricted to certain territories.
2. Purchase of Tickets
2.2 After purchasing a Ticket you will receive an email with a URL link which gives you personal access to the Event. If you cannot see your Ticket, check your spam or junk folder, and if you still cannot find the Ticket, please contact our support ([email protected]).
2.3 The link in the email may be accessed from any of your devices, but please note that each Ticket is strictly personal and restricted to one viewing only. If you want to give a Ticket to someone else as a gift you may forward the Ticket email to that person’s email address.
2.4 The number of available Tickets may vary on an Event-to-Event basis. The basic-level Tickets are called “General Admission Ticket”. We reserve the right to increase the number of available General Admission Tickets up until the start of the Event.
2.5 For certain Events we may offer a limited amount of “Special Package Tickets” which include additional offers in excess of what is included in a General Admission Ticket.
3.1 Through our payment solution service provided by Stripe we accept all major debit and credit cards for payments. The currency per each Event may vary.
3.2 Any local tax, inclusive but not limited to VAT, might be applied to the purchase in accordance with applicable law of the country where you reside.
4. Refund Policy
4.1 If an Event is cancelled, we will automatically refund you the full price.
4.2 If an Event is postponed to a specific date, your Ticket will automatically apply to such later date but you have the possibility to request a full refund.
4.3 You can always request a full refund for any reason up until twenty-four hours before the Event is scheduled to start.
5. Rules of Conduct
5.1 You agree and warrant that you will not:
• alter, change, copy, reproduce, record, transfer, perform, display, transmit or make available any part of the Service to the public (including but not limited to displaying an Event at private gatherings or in bars, restaurants and other public places) or otherwise use the Service in any way that is not explicitly permitted under the Terms or applicable law, or otherwise constitutes an infringement of any part of the Service;
• bypass any security measures, engage in any systematic reading or listening, use any kind of software or device to “crawl” or spider any part of the Service, reverse engineer (or similar actions) any aspect of the Service to access source codes, algorithms and similar, or otherwise interfere with the security or functionality of the Service;
• use the Service for commercial purposes, for example by selling, reselling or sublicensing any part of the Service or by publishing on the Site announcements or advertisement of products or services, marketing campaigns, contests, lottery or pyramid schemes;
• remove or alter any copyright notices or similar that is included in any part of the Service;
• collect information about other users of the Service for example for the purpose of sending spam or junk mails or selling such information;
• pretend to be someone else when purchasing Tickets, viewing Events or otherwise using the Service.
5.2 When using the Service, for example viewing and participating in Events (including public chats), you warrant and agree that you will not publish or otherwise make available anything that:
• is false, misleading, harassing, offensive, inappropriate, repulsive or contains pornographic or threatening content;
• constitutes illegal activity or incitement or otherwise violates the rights of others, including but not limited to intellectual property rights and privacy rights;
• contains spam, viruses, corrupted data, malicious software or other programs that may harm computers or other property;
• in our discretion, contravenes the content or purposes of the Terms.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
6.1 The content included in the Service is protected in various ways, for example copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets. Doors and its licensors hold all copyrights, neighbouring rights and all other rights in and to all material in connection with the Events, the Site and all other parts of the Service.
6.2 By purchasing a Ticket, Doors only grants you a license to watch a specific Event. You understand and agree that when you purchase Tickets or otherwise use the Service you are not acquiring any ownership or other interest of the rights and material included in the Service.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
7.1 You understand and agree that all Events are only accessible live at the time of the actual performance. Therefore, it is not possible to watch any Events afterwards. A purchased Ticket will only give you access to the Event on a specific date, and Tickets for Events which you have missed will not be refunded or renewed for a later date.
7.2 We will work hard to ensure that the Site and other parts of the Service are available and operational. However, without prejudice to your rights pursuant to applicable mandatory consumers laws, you understand and agree that the Site, the Events and all other parts of the Service are provided “as is”. This means that we do not warrant:
• that the result of using the Service will meet your expectations or requirements;
• that the performance and features in relation to a specific Event will be identical to the performances and features in relation to other Events or that are generally displayed on the Site or, for example in demos or samples; or
• that the Service will always function without any errors or defaults.
7.3 We take no responsibility for the performance of your hardware, software and network connection. Our ability to provide you with the Service depends on whether your viewing device and system meet the applicable minimum technical requirements (which can be found here). All Events are streamed using adaptive bitrate (ABR) which means that the quality of the video will depend on your individual network connection. In the event that you are dissatisfied with the Service due to errors or defaults, you understand and agree that you have to cooperate with us, to the extent reasonably possible and necessary, to determine whether your hardware, software and/or network connection is the cause of such errors or defaults.
8. Limitations of Liability
8.1 Nothing in the Terms shall affect your legal rights as a consumer or exclude or limit any liability that cannot legally be excluded or limited.
8.2 You understand and agree that the Events will include artistic performances and that we have no responsibility with respect to the content or quality of the performances, except providing the livestream of the performance.
8.3 We are not responsible for the actions or information of third parties, including performers or the livestream audience, and you release us from any claims and damages in connection with any claim you have against any such third parties.
8.4 Our liability is limited to the price you have paid for the Ticket(s).
9. Changes to the Service
9.1 Unless otherwise prohibited under a mandatory law of a member state of the European Union or any other jurisdiction, Doors reserves the right to change, modify or cancel, temporarily or permanently, all or certain functions and features of the Service at any time. For example, changes to Service may be necessary in order to adapt the content on the Site to new technical environments or to an increased number of users, or for other important operational reasons.
10. Termination of the Service
10.1 We reserve the right to cancel any purchases made by you, as well as suspending your access to public chats during Events, with immediate effect, if you violate the rules of conduct or otherwise breach your obligations under the Terms, including but not limited to providing us with incorrect personal information or purchasing Tickets for commercial purposes.
10.2 In the event that a purchase is cancelled as a result of a breach by you of the Terms, we reserve the right to not refund amounts that you have already paid, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Personal data
12.1 Doors has the right to transfer the Terms, in whole or partially, and is entitled to delegate, in whole or partially, its obligations under the Terms. You are prohibited from transferring the Terms, in whole or partially, and are not allowed to transfer or sublicense your rights under the Terms to a third party.
13.1 Please contact our support ([email protected]) if you are dissatisfied with the Service. If we are unable to find a solution, you can turn to your local consumer ombudsman or the European Union web-based platform for online dispute resolution (website: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr). In Sweden, you may turn directly to the Swedish National Board for Consumer Disputes (Sw. Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden – ARN) (email: [email protected]).
14.1 Any dispute regarding the Terms shall be finally settled by Swedish courts, with the District Court of Stockholm as first instance. We reserve the right to bring motions for interim measures or otherwise initiate legal actions or proceedings in other jurisdictions.
15. Applicable law
15.1 Unless otherwise required by mandatory law of a member state in the European Union or any other jurisdiction, these Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Sweden, without regard to its conflict of law principles.