Last updated: 18 August 2021
Data controller: Live Doors AB
Registration number: 559261-6717
Address: Brahegatan 9, 3rd floor, SE-114 37 Stockholm, Sweden
Contact email: [email protected]
1. How we respect your privacy
This website and our services are not directed toward children (as defined by local law) nor do we knowingly collect information from children (as defined by local law) without parental consent except where in compliance with applicable laws.
2. What personal data we collect and why
Types of personal data
• Email address
• Forms filled out on the website
• Correspondence with you by phone or email
• Orders for tickets placed
• Your interaction on the website, such as participation in live chats or other social media functions, sending and receiving messages with others, and creating and sharing content
• Reporting a problem
• Requesting support
• Technical data, such as, IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform
• Data about your visits on our website (clickstream, date, time etc)
• Data about page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page
• Information about your devices, device identifiers, and from which devices you visit our website and make use of the service, which may include mobile network information (including phone number), IP address, language and time zone, operating system, hardware version, device locations (including country specific geographic locations)
Source, purpose and legal basis
We collect information in different ways. Some information is collected directly from you, such as your name and contact information. Other types of information are collected from you passively, via tracking tools such as cookies and web beacons. We also collect information about you from third parties, such as Stripe, our payment processing platform.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
1) Providing our services. We may use some or all of your personal data for the purpose of administering and performing the agreement with you, for example ticket purchases and giving you access to the livestream events;
2) Promoting our services. We may use your personal data, such as your name, email address and country, for marketing purposes on the legal basis of our legitimate interest to promote our services;
3) Developing our services. We may use your personal data for internal research and service development purposes as well as for historical reference on the legal basis of our legitimate interest to develop our services as well as to keep historical references to see trends over time;
4) Sharing data with artists and their representatives (such as management, record labels and other partners) for direct marketing purposes. We may share your personal data, such as your name and email address, with the relevant artist(s) and representative(s) in relation to promotion of events for which you have purchased a ticket for the purpose of further interaction with the artist or their representatives, on the legal basis of your consent; and
5) Direct marketing by us. We may use your personal data, such as your name and email address, for direct marketing purposes in relation to events for which you have purchased a ticket as well as for the purpose of providing you with information about upcoming events, on the legal basis of your consent.
About our balance of interest assessment
When we state above that we rely on our legitimate interests as a legal basis for our processing of personal data, we have made a so-called legitimate interest assessment. That is a balance of interest assessment through which we have determined that our legitimate interests for the processing outweighs your interests and rights not to have your personal data processed. Please contact us if you want more information on how we have made this assessment.
Transfers of your personal data outside the European Economic Area
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to request a copy of relevant safeguards implemented. Please contact us at [email protected] for any questions in this regard.
3. Who we share your personal data with
We may share your personal data with our affiliates and with selected third parties:
Doors’ affiliates and group companies
Stripe (payment processing platform)
Amazon Web Services (live streaming solution)
Intercom (shared inbox for [email protected] and support chat)
SendGrid (ticket confirmation platform and newsletter function)
The relevant artists and record labels with respect to livestream events for which you have purchased tickets.
Any tentative third-party buyer of our business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
All or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
To any other third party where lawful.
4. How we keep your personal data safe
We protect your personal data from all kinds of threats: loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. We do this in a variety of ways depending on where we store and use it.
5. How long we keep your personal data
Please note that personal data that has been published online might be downloaded and shared by individuals. In such cases we do not control the source and will be unable to delete the personal data. We might also store your personal data longer than stated above if it is necessary because of legal requirements that we are subject to.
6. Your privacy rights
Right of access
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data, and, if we do, request access to your personal data as well as information in relation to our processing. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about what personal data we process, you are always welcome to contact us and we will provide you with further information
Right to rectification
If you believe we store incorrect personal data, such as misspelt or previous name or address, you can ask us to correct this
Right to erasure / right to be forgotten
You have the right to request that we permanently erase your personal data from our records.
Right to restrict the processing activities
You have the right to restrict our processing activities in certain situations. This means we will continue to store your personal data, but we will temporarily stop any other processing. Why would you want to do this? For example, if you have asked us to fix incorrect personal data. In this situation you may want us to stop processing until the personal data is correct.
Right to data portability
In certain situations, you have the right to ask us to send your personal data in digital form to you or directly to another controller.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, even when we have a legitimate legal reason to process it. You can do this when we process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, and you believe your personal interest outweighs ours. If you do not want us using your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, we will comply in any case.
Right to withdraw consent
In case the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before this withdrawal. Please note that all aspects of an initiated marketing campaign cannot be stopped once initiated upon a withdrawal of consent.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you are not satisfied with the way we treat your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint against us to the relevant supervisory authority.
7. Links to third-party websites and social media services
Our communication may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. We do not accept responsibility or liability for these third-party sites.
Some of the content and functionality on our website may be provided by social media services that are not affiliated with us. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal data with us and, depending on the service, you may be given the option to post to your social media profile page about your activities on our website to share with others within your social media presence.
9. Who to contact